Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Alexander The Great

Hello. Nicolas Keros again. Today's interview is about Alexander the Great. Our guest today is Alexander the Great from Macedon.

Nicolas: Hey Alexander.
Alexander: Hello Nicolas.
Nicolas: So tell me Alexander, who is your biggest inspiration?
Alexander: My biggest inspiration is Aristotle. He is this Greek philosopher that tutored and mentored me through all the years. He is a famed teacher.
Nicolas: What were your major conquests in Asia?
Alexander: I overthrew the Persian king Darius III and conquered the entirety of the Persian Empire.
Nicolas: When did these conquests happen?
Alexander: This mainly happened around 334 BC.
Nicolas: Last question, why does everybody around the world call you "The Golden Boy"?
Alexander: They call me that because I had a lot of success over the years and my mentor was Aristotle.
Nicolas: Well thank you, Alexander, for your time. See you all next discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment