Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Battle of Tours

Hello. Nicolas Keros again. Today's interview is about The Battle of Tours. Our guest today is Charles "The Hammer" Martel from France.

Nicolas: Hey Charles.
Charles: Hi Nicolas.
Nicolas: So, Charles, why do people call you "The Hammer"?
Charles: They called me The Hammer because they recognized how I used my hammer to inflict a heavy blow on my enemies.
Nicolas: When did this Battle of Tours take place?
Charles: Ah. I believe that was the date of 732.
Nicolas: Who was the battle between?
Charles: This battle was between the cities of Poitiers and Tours.
Nicolas: Who won this battle?
Charles: The city of Tours. I was the leader of the Franks who led to victory.
Nicolas: Ok. Thats all we have for today. Thank you, Charles, for coming. See you all next discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment