Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Constantine The Great

Hello. Nicolas Keros again. Today's interview is about Constantine the Great. Our guest today is Constantine the Great from Illyria.

Nicolas: Hey Constantine.
Constantine: Why hello there Nicolas.
Nicolas: So, you were an emperor for some time. How long was your reign?
Constantine: The total time period of my reign was from 272-337.
Nicolas: What was it like during the civil wars?
Constantine: I defeated the emperors Maxentius and Licinius during the civil wars. I also fought successfully against the Franks, Alamanni, Visigoths, and Sarmatians during my reign as emperor.
Nicolas: What changes have you made towards Greece?
Constantine: I recently changed the Greek colony of Byzantium into a new imperial residence, Constantinople, which would be the capital of the Eastern Roman Empire.
Nicolas: Ok. Thats all we have for today. Thank you, Constantine, for coming. See you all next discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment